Medsien is the leading provider of scalable remote care management for a quality patient experience. Hundreds of organizations trust Medsien's unparalleled technology solutions to implement exceptional remote care management programs, personalize every interaction, and improve the lives of the people who need it most. Based in San Francisco and venture-backed by top-tier investors, Medsien was founded to reimagine remote care management.
More than 60% of all U.S. adults—over 150 million people—live with at least one chronic condition, which requires dedicated, ongoing medical support outside the four walls of their doctor's office. And yet, only 20% of these patients have access to remote care from the comfort of their homes, putting their health at significant risk. Together, we can save lives and create a real impact.
Medsien is a venture-backed healthcare SaaS company experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand our team. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about building and improving products with a high impact on patients, who will join a growing team in developing the products that enable providers to provide high-quality services to their patients.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Webflow Developer to join our growing team. This role will be crucial in driving high- quality visual design, and building solid customer focused products.
As a Visual Designer, you will
- Creating visually stunning assets for both print and digital media,
- Developing and maintaining our website using Webflow, ensuring a seamless and engaging user experience,
- Maintaining an organized repository of company-wide design assets for easy access by different stakeholders,
- Meeting project deadlines and contribute to the timely delivery of design projects,
- Continuously learning and adapting to industry trends and technologies, acquiring new skills when necessary,
- Collaborating in brainstorming sessions and contributing innovative design ideas,
- Communicating effectively, sharing design ideas and updates with the team, and being readily available for any design-related discussions,
- Being able to work independently and able to solve problems with minimal oversight.
Please apply if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field,
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of design,
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign,
- Experience in designing and maintaining web interfaces using Webflow,
- Familiarity with Figma and a solid understanding of UI/UX principles,
- Portfolio showcasing previous design work, web design projects, and an understanding of design process,
- Time management skills and the ability to meet project deadlines,
- A proactive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a strong team player,
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to convey design ideas effectively,
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and contribute to a creative team environment,
- Creative, driven, and willing to navigate through ambiguity with ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Perfect English skills; both written and oral,
- Residing in İstanbul.
For this position, we offer
- competitive USD salary,
- private health insurance,
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies,
- Fully remote work opportunities,
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership.
We will review your application along with all the others we receive and pick the top profiles for a screening call. In many cases due to time constraints and our candidate volume, only the short-listed candidates are contacted but we do consider each application carefully. If you have been selected as a short-listed candidate, we will contact you for a short screening call to get to know you better. If you don’t get a call, please don’t be disappointed! We receive many applications for each role and must prioritize who we speak to.
Employment at Medsien is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position at Medsien!